Wednesday, January 14, 2015

This fuckin' illness


Well, man, I went back to work today.

How was it, farmboy?

Good, I guess. Only a few students, so it was pretty easy. 

How are you feeling?

I'm getting there, man. This fuckin' illness…fuck, it just about did me in, in some ways. I mean, I'm being overdramatic, but it was fuckin' miserable.

Did you ever find out what it was?

It was a viral infection that the doctor said I probably picked up at the school or the bus or something. It's getting better. I'm, like, 70% recovered. Still got a sore throat but the sores on my face are healing, Which is a good thing, 'cause I look like a fuckin' meth addict, a tweaker.

I'm glad you feel better, farmboy. And I'm glad you didn't pass it on to me.

Yeah, you and a whole room of students and staff. I'm so fuckin' glad I have sick leave I can take, I tell you.


No comments:

Post a Comment