Friday, January 23, 2015

I mean, I'm not in extreme pain


Man, I am so fuckin' glad that it's the weekend. I'm so fuckin' tired.

I think you're still recovering from your recent illness, farmboy.

That viral infection thing? Yeah, I'm still going through that. It's just hanging on and messing up my nose and face, plus now there's that fuckin' pre-ulcer condition that's come back to keep me company.

Well, farmboy, your life has been more stressful lately. I'm sure that's adding to your physical problems.

I'm sure it is. The drag is that drinking coffee makes it worse. So I've been drinking tea, but you know how much I love coffee. But, really, I know that's a small thing in life. All this illness stuff is, actually. I mean, I'm not in extreme pain. I should just stop whining.

But you've been feeling bad, farmboy. It's okay to whine when you're sick.

Really?

All right, maybe whining isn't so good. But you still have the right to complain a little,
if it helps.

Which it does. It relieves the pressure, somewhat.

So go ahead and complain.

Eh, I don't want to. I just want to relax and enjoy the freedom of this wonderful weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment