Friday, April 17, 2015

Life is good


Man, I am so fuckin' sorry. I haven't called you in the past few days, I haven't been calling anybody. Well, okay, I did call my older brother in California, had a good conversation. I made a couple of calls trying to get some weed.

Did you find any, farmboy?

I'm waiting for a friend of mine to deliver some. I love the idea of weed delivery. 

So, what kind of week have you been having? Write any new songs? Listen to anything good?

I've been writing a whole lot, man. I think some of it is good, too. I hope to maybe finish a song this weekend. It feels so fuckin' good to have new stuff to play, you know?

I've been listening to music a lot more than I have been lately. Louis Armstrong, Father John Misty, Sufjan Stevens. Pretty fuckin' cool stuff. I like listening to music again. I haven't been and it feels good. 

I also listened to Billie Holiday on the radio. It was, like, the 100th anniversary of her birth. I love her. What an amazing singer.

It sounds like life is going pretty good, farmboy.

It's been nice. I've been eating better for a while now, so I'm feeling more energy. That, plus it's springtime and it's sunny and warm and there's lots of color. And it's Friday! Life is good.

I can tell. It's good to see you feeling like this, farmboy.

Fuck, man, it's good to feel like this, you know?


No comments:

Post a Comment