Friday, December 11, 2015

I can't live in panic all the time


farmboy, I'm worried about you.

I'm worried about me, too.

What's going on?

I'm having these problems at work. I had some kind of panic attack the other day and everything got turned around, emotionally speaking. I guess...

What do you mean "I guess"?

I mean that it's a self-diagnosis. I did go to the doctor, though, who prescribed an anti-anxiety medication. Clonazepam, which I am very familiar with.

I remember that, farmboy. 

Yeah, it's fuckin' great, man.

So what's your next step?

I need to get things figured out on how I'm going to approach the process of getting out of the fuckin' classroom that I've been stuck in this year. But I'm gonna have to try to get out, man. I can't live in panic all the time.

You need to get out of there, farmboy. It's not worth your health.

I know. 

I can help, you know. I can listen and you can run ideas by me if you feel like it.

Thanks, man. I'm sure I'll take you up on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment