Wednesday, December 23, 2015

There's snow here and it's cold


Hey, man, guess where I'm calling from!

Let me see...Christmas is in two days and you're not in Portland. It's a wild guess, but are you with your brother and his family in Yakima?

Uh, yeah. How did you know?

You told me a few days ago, farmboy.

Oh.

So how is it in Yakima?

Well, now that I'm at my brother's place, it's fine. Getting
to Yakima was just a fuckin' mess, but I'll spare you the story because I'm here and it doesn't really matter now.

There's snow here and it's cold and we had a good time watching a Christmas special with Bill Murray.

I like him. Bill Murray is very funny.

Yeah, he is.

Anyway, man, I'm tired and I'm going to go to bed. Catch you later, man.

Good night, farmboy.

Good night, man. Sweet dreams, yo.


No comments:

Post a Comment