Friday, December 18, 2015

I can't wait


So today's the last day of school before winter break...

Well, it's about time, farmboy.

Tell me about it, man. This has been the longest fuckin' week in the history of the world.

And now it's almost over.

Two hours and it's done. Then I go to the dispensary and buy some weed. And then winter break begins! I can't wait.

It's almost here. farmboy. Hold your horses, cowboy.

"Hold your horses?" "Cowboy?" Where did this come from? Did your parents drop you on a stack of Zane Grey novels?

I'm just saying it's only a couple of hours. You'll just have to be patient.

I hate being patient. 

What time do you leave work, farmboy?

3:15.

Do you know what time it is?

No.

It's 2:30. You only have 45 minutes to go.

Oh my God! It's a Christmas miracle!

But I still have to wait...


No comments:

Post a Comment