Thursday, December 24, 2015

The bustling burg of Yakima


So it's Christmas eve.

Yes it is, farmboy.

I still got presents to wrap, but I'm not doing bad.

Why would you be doing bad?

Well, it's the day before Christmas and I'm sure tons of people are all stressed out. I mean, my nine-year-old niece just told me that she wasn't ready for Christmas yet. Me, I'm trying to just take things as they come.

Which is probably the best way to it, especially if you're away from home and it's Christmas eve.

Yeah, it's too fuckin' late to do much by this time. But, you know, all the presents have been bought, I'm here in the bustling burg of Yakima, and there's snow on the ground. So I'm all set. How 'bout you, man?

Oh, I'm all set, everything's done except for me to make my famous hot toddies, which I'm going to tonight. I got some really good rum. 

Man, that sounds amazing. You're gonna have a great night, which is what I'm gonna have.

Have fun, man. Hey, it's Christmas eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment