Friday, February 1, 2019

Luck doesn't exist unless it's bad


So here I am again, waiting for something to happen in my life that's not filled with stress and worry. Finances are fucked, I don't have an audience, I don't have any friends anymore. I don't know what to do.

What have you been doing, farmboy?

Well, I'm involved in a fuckin' lawsuit, people just keep wanting big sums of money from me and my funds are disappearing. And luck, you know, luck doesn't exist unless it's bad. It's a proven fact. You can look it up.

No, you can't.

Yes, you can.

Can't.

Can.

Try looking it up on the internet. I'm sure that you'll find some proof somewhere that bad luck is the only kind of luck. I'm sure of it. Go ahead, look.

(bored) If you say so, farmboy.

Okay, if I look it up and show you, will you believe me then?

No.

No?

I'm not sure how much I believe in luck, good or bad. I think that maybe things just are.

Well, that's thinking positive.

Look, I don't know. I'm just a human being, just like you. We're not designed to know everything.

Well, that sucks. What if you want to know everything.? What if you need to know everything? What then?

That's why we have scientists and teachers and artists. Just because you can't know everything doesn't mean you shouldn't learn, farmboy.

Yeah, if you say so. Me, I'm gonna smoke some weed and go back to bed. Too confusing for me, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment