Wednesday, August 14, 2019

I am not feeling well today


I am not feeling well today
think I'll go back to bed
lock the bedroom door behind me
and pull the blankets up over my head
and here I'm gonna hide away
until the world has something good to say
I expect to stay in here all day
until something decides to go right

I am not doing good today
I believe I'm here alone
so I'll go in the bathroom
fill up a bowl
and get nothing but stoned
weed and ganja, reefer and pot
whatever you have is just what I got
it's legal in Oregon, I won't get caught
something has got to go right

I am not myself today
think I'll be somebody else
someone with style who knows how to smile
someone other than myself
I am not sure just what I'm gonna do
everything's wrong, that's what I've been through
my life would be better if I were you
then maybe something would go right
before I fall into the night

I am not feeling well today
think I'll go back to bed


No comments:

Post a Comment