Tuesday, August 6, 2019

I'm just waiting for it to take effect


I am in full panic mode, man. I'm so fuckin' scared. Get me out of this.

What's going on, farmboy?

This happens to me. It's a state of panic and anxiety. I don't think it's a panic attack but it's fuckin' awful. Makes you afraid to fuckin' move, man.

How can I help? What can I do?

You're there, and that's the main thing. I just took a Klonopin and I think I'm gonna take a little walk in a little while. 

That's what Klonopin is for.

I know. It can be a great medication if you don't get dependent on it. I really have to watch it. My psychiatrist says I'm fine, though, takin what I'm taking.

How much do you take, farmboy?

I take as needed. Usually no more than one a day, with a couple days with no Klonopin.

I'm just waiting for it to take effect. It'll be okay. I go through some form of this generally several days a week.

I'll be all right. Thanks for your help, man. I'll be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment