Thursday, December 5, 2019

everything I can


can you forgive me?
I'm guilty of crimes
against myself
time after time
I convince myself
that I have no hope
that nothing happens
I'm at the end of my rope
what am I doing
to get out of this jam
everything I know
everything I can

time moves slowly
and fades fast away
with nothing to hope for
and nothing to say
and still I keep acting
like changes will come
but change doesn't happen
it all stays undone
what I am doing
what is at hand
everything I know
everything I can

if someone could help me
I wish that they would
everything I am
is misunderstood
I fight for each breath
to bravely break free
but nothing happens
to satisfy me
but still I keep going
according to plan
with everything I know
I'll do everything I can


No comments:

Post a Comment