Saturday, August 1, 2020

Nobody is listening


I don't know what I'm going to do. Nothing changes. Things are not getting better, There is no hope. What I could do is buy myself a gun and learn how to use it and then shoot myself in the fuckin' head. Nobody would care. People will be relieved that they don't have to put up with me anymore.

It doesn't matter. Nothing fuckin' matters. Nobody is listening. Nobody can hear me. As far as everyone is concerned, there is nothing but silence on my end.

Nothing changes. No matter how much work, no matter how many prayers, no matter how many plans, nothing fuckin' changes. Nothing changes. Nothing changes

I need to get a gun. I need to end it all. It doesn't matter what I say or do or write. Nobody reads this anyway. I could just shoot myself dead and nobody will notice. Nothing I do or say matters. Nothing ever changes, and it's killing me.


No comments:

Post a Comment