Tuesday, August 4, 2020

suicide note


nothing ever changes
unless it's for the worse
I once thought life was a blessing
now I see it as a curse
there is no one who can help me
there is no one I can call
I climb to the top of this building
to see how hard I fall

I am waiting round to die
like an old songwriter said
there's been too many times
I've wished that I were dead
and now is one of them
say your goodbyes now
I will soon be leaving you
but I don't know how

there is no use in living
when no one knows you're alive
when no one ever notices you
when you're struggling to survive
hand me that gun, I can shoot
like I've never shot before
I can shoot my own damn self
before you walk right out that door

nothing ever changes
nothing ever will
when it comes to torture
I believe I've had my fill
there is nothing left to say
nothing left to do
I am dedicating my self-handed death
to all the people like you


No comments:

Post a Comment