Monday, February 22, 2021

Everything I do is a mistake

 

I'm not doing well today. Everything I do is a mistake. I'm bored and restless and I'm so tired of everything during this pandemic. All I want to do is eat bad food and read stupid stuff on the internet. Not that I'm eating food that's bad for you. I'm not. But I'm fuckin' hungry.

How can things get better, farmboy? Is there anything that I can do to help?

No, not really. Thanks, though. I don't know what I want. I want something good to happen, but wishing doesn't get you too far. I'm just here, doing the stuff that I normally do. I am hungry, though. I wish I could eat like a normal person, but I can't.

What are you going to do today?

So far, it looks like as little as possible. I'll play guitar and practice, but I'm not really into it. Haven't been into it. I don't know what the fuck I want, but I'm not really worried much about that. I should call somebody today. I didn't talk to anybody yesterday, and you know how easy it is to feel isolated during this time. Today that may be more important than practicing, but it's not a case of one or the other. I can do both.

Who are you thinking about calling, farmboy?

You're full of questions today, man,

That's my job.

Maybe my older brother. Haven't talked to him for awhile. I don't know. There's got to be somebody I can talk to.

You can always talk to me.

Thanks, man, I appreciate it. You're a fuckin' lifesaver. It's always good to have someone to talk with.


No comments:

Post a Comment