Wednesday, February 24, 2021

one little move (rewrite 1)

 

one little move/ that's all I ask/ a tiny reward/ for every task/ I need to see that's something's working/ you can only go/ so far on faith/ after a while/ it just isn't safe/ everyday there's something hurting

show me that my hard work/ isn't all in vain/ there must be something in it for me/ everyday I try and try/ seems to be, no reason why/ it's all the same old story

one little move/ that's all I need/ on that point/ we are all agreed/ all the personalities inside me/ are sweating and straining/ to pull me through/ I can't figure out what to do/ I need to find somewhere to hide me

prove to me my hard work/ will actually have a purpose/ it's going to help me through somehow/  I take a look around me/ and everything makes me nervous/ I'm needing help right now

one little move/ that's all I want/ to help me move/ from back to front/ I need to see that I am trying/ one little move/ that I know is true/ pushing me along/ to do what I can do/ some place where there's no denying

one little move/ I need it today/ I need this need/ to go away I don't know what else to say/ but I'm gonna say it anyway/ I've got too much I have to prove/ all I need is one little move


No comments:

Post a Comment