Tuesday, September 27, 2022

all the songs have ended


all the songs have ended
and it's time to go home
the band is packing up
where they're going, I don't know
it's two o'clock in the morning
and I don't know what to do
tonight, everything
is depending on you

back in my apartment
it's the same old thing
the boredom surrounds me
and the tea kettle sings
if you are willing
you can follow me there
or we can chase freedom
we can go anywhere

please don't desert me
I'm begging of you
you are the only reason
I am making it through
tomorrow morning
if you're not with me
I will be lost
I don't know who'll I'll be

all the songs have ended
and you're walking out the door
if you walk beside me
I couldn't ask for more
but I always end up lonely
like I did when I came in
will you be here tomorrow night
when I come here again


No comments:

Post a Comment