Sunday, September 11, 2022

wrecking crew


nobody notices me
but that's okay
I do what I do
and that's the only way
I can keep the rhythm
I can play the tune
I can work with everyone
in this room
and I have feeling
in whatever I do
I am part of the wrecking crew

if you need music
then I am your man
I will play something
you all understand
I can follow
wherever you move
and I'll be the time
tongue in groove
and you'll be proud
when we are through
I am part of the wrecking crew

          you think we can't do it?
          don't make me laugh
          we are the sounds
          on your phonograph

you'll recognize
the parts that we play
we are the finest
in all of L.A.
we make you happy
we make you dance
we'll make the records
if you give us a chance
we play the melodies
you always knew
I am part of the wrecking crew


No comments:

Post a Comment