Friday, July 7, 2023

Trip update#1


I am in Santa Paula, California right now, for my family reunion. So I'm typing on a kindle and we'll see how that works.

I haven't traveled in so long. It feels strange to me. I'm too self conscious and afraid of making mistakes. Hopefully I'll get some material for songs. I haven't played guitar now for two days, which is some kind of record. I'm hoping they have one at my brother's house.

I saw my sister and her husband Mike last night, plus my nephew Isaac and his girlfriend, who is a cobbler and very nice. We're in a classy rental house right now, we being my brother Kirk, his wife Lisa, and their daughter Scarlett.

Don't have any idea for songs, but hopefully they will come. And hopefully I'll get to play guitar soon. That's about it for today. More later.


No comments:

Post a Comment