Tuesday, November 13, 2012

All the fuckin' above, man


Back to fuckin' work, man. It's rough after having four days off. You know what I don't like about my life?

Let me think, farmboy...Maybe work? Lack of money? Songwriting is hard? Loneliness? The political climate? 

All the fuckin' above, man. I wish I wasn't in a fuckin' panic all the damn time. My siblings have the same problem. We all panic and I don't know why. Fuckin' sucks, man.

You know, it's a good thing that we, as moving creatures on this planet, have to sleep. 'Cause it's good to rest and lose consciousness for a while. Makes life a whole lot easier, man.

Because you wake up refreshed?

I don't know so much about that, man. It's just a new start. And I need one of those, every single day.



No comments:

Post a Comment