Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Well, today's fantasy


So, like, not to dwell on it, but today was not so great.

You sound so hopeful, farmboy.

You're kidding, right? No, I mean, it was a frustrating day at work and all, but I also know that it's not important enough to analyze too much. It's one of those fuckin' shitholes of a day that just don't add up to nothin', man. 

All I need to need is forget about it. Which won't be hard.

Think I'll just mosey over to my fantasy life.

What does that look like? Give me some details.

Well, today's fantasy is that I live on a farm and I have a dog and I can get up early and watch the sun rise up over the fields. I can drink a cup of coffee and write. I'd really like some space. This living in the city is okay but I just feel so fuckin' cramped in, you know?

So, anyway, that's it. My fantasy place where I can go and breathe.

Your name is very appropriate, farmboy.

That's me!


No comments:

Post a Comment