Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Adjusting to spring


Man, it's so late. It's fuckin' 10:30 already! How am I supposed to live my life when I have to go to bed and wake up in a few hours to go to my stupid job? I mean, jeez. You know?

Yeah, farmboy, life is tough. Didn't you just wake up?

Well, yeah. I went to lay down around six o'clock and I fell asleep. I was listening to this music podcast of All Songs Considered from NPR. I like that show. Fills me in on some music that I don't know. And there's a lot of that, believe me.

So, yeah, I guess I maybe don't have a whole lot of time when I fall asleep like that. I mean, I guess I maybe slept for what? Three and a half hours or something?

That's a good amount of time. You must have been tired.

I was. I didn't sleep too well last night.

Why not? Is everything all right, farmboy?

You know, it's basically the way it always is. There are always problems. It's called "life," I guess. Last night, though, I just couldn't get comfortable. I'm adjusting to spring or something. It's just not as cold as it has been and so I was too warm then too cold. Back and forth, you know. Tonight it'll be better.

It sounds like it already is.

I'm glad. I like spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment