Saturday, April 6, 2013

I fuckin' isolate myself too fuckin' much


So I went out to a concert last night that I friend gave me a ticket for.

You know, that sentence just didn't come out right. I mean, I've just completely fuckin' ignored all the rules of good grammar. Or at least some of them.

I know what you mean, farmboy. Who did you see.

Janis Ian, and her opening act was a singer names Diana Jones, who I used to know when I lived in Austin. I got to say hi to hear and visit for a little while. She seemed genuinely glad to see me. It was cool, man.

Janis Ian was great. I took at songwriting class from her years ago. 

How did it feel to get out?

It was good. I'm glad I did it. I need to do that kind of thing more often.

It think it would be good for you, farmboy.

Yeah, I fuckin' isolate myself too fuckin' much. I worry about that more and more lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment