Saturday, April 13, 2013

Run over by a truck


Man, I've been so fuckin' tired all day. Yesterday was a long day. I had to go to this work training thing and then go out to coffee with someone I barely know for business reasons (he was a nice guy, though). Then I went home to change my guitar strings, practice a little, then down to the coffeehouse for a gig.

So today I feel like I've been run over by a truck. Basically, man, it exhausts me to have to be social for so long. I've such a fuckin' introvert, man. I like other people, I really do, but I find it exhausting to be around then for a long time. That's just the way I am.

And that's all right, farmboy. You're an introvert, you're an artist, you have a need to be alone. And that's okay.

Good, because I've been fuckin' good-for-nothing today. I mean, I got up from a nap then turned right around and went to take another nap! I mean, jeez.

So why don't you take the rest of the night off, farmboy?

Good idea. I may well do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment