Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Scraped the bowl, man


Scraped the bowl, man. I needed to calm down. You know, my leg's bothering me, there's money problems, people are shooting and bombing other people, the world's going completely to hell, and so I wanted the ganja, you know what I'm saying?

I understand, farmboy. I think that's okay. Just relax and get a good night's sleep and tomorrow will be another day.

Yeah, that's true. I'm hoping it's better than today. But enough fuckin' complaining. I got a couple hours in front of me to do whatever. Play computer word games, go on Reddit, play guitar as long as I keep it soft.

Right now I'm just living for the weekend, man. Hopefully I'll get some weed and relax some more. But I'll also play guitar, write, plan the summer. I want this to be a great summer, I don't know why.

I wouldn't question it. Myself, I would just go with it.

Yeah, maybe I'll do just that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment