Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I feel a good deal better


Feeling any better than yesterday, farmboy? I know you were feeling low.

Well, yes, in fact, I feel a good deal better because I heard back from one of the places that I have a grant for, performing-wise. So I'm getting more gigs and it looks like it will make the summer a lot easier. It's not all the money I need, but it's gonna allow me to pay rent and bills in September, and that's a great thing.

Good for you, farmboy. I can hear the relief in your voice.

Yeah, I get nervous about money and I start feeling like a fuckin' failure, man. It fuckin' sucks. But now I don't have to think about that, do I?

No you don't. You can spend your time and energy on other things, more important things. 

Yeah. Right now I'm thinking about this chicken soup I've got on the stove that I just made. I'm not feeling 100% physically and I think that'll help. 

And it's healthy, too.

Yeah. I could use something healthy about right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment