Monday, July 8, 2013

One step closer to agoraphobia


So...

A needle pulling thread?

Um...what?

So. A classic Peter Gabriel album?

You're a funny guy.

I thought you'd be impressed, farmboy. 

So, as I was trying to say before I got interrupted, I've made this kind of unconscious decision to say yes to stuff this summer. Like, I've been to two music events and brought my guitar and played. And I have a chance to go to this songwriting camp my buddy Matt puts on. 

Are you going?

I kinda have to, you know? If I don't then I'm just a fuckin' coward who is one step closer to agoraphobia. 

It would be good for you, farmboy.

I'm gonna do it, man. I think I need to go, in a way. Change up things. Be around other songwriters. Maybe make some...

Friends?

Well, let's not go too far.


No comments:

Post a Comment