Saturday, July 13, 2013

Social guy


Hey.

What are you up to, farmboy?

Not much, man, not much. Went to a party today. I'm a social guy.

What kind of party?

A music party. I don't really know any other kind of party, really. I mean, I've been to other kinds of parties, but that's so seldom. Non-music parties can be so fuckin' boring, man. People sit around, talking about their homes and their yards and their kids and what home improvement TV show they're watching. And that's fine, of course. I'm just not interested.

Music parties...I'm not much for those sometimes. Depends how I'm feeling. I had a good time today, I had a good time of the Fourth of July.

I'm glad that you're getting out, farmboy. I know that you can tend to isolate yourself sometimes.

Yeah, and I have to watch out that I don't overdo it. Especially in the summer.

So I am getting out, man. And it really is good for me. I gotta remember, I have friends. There are people who like me. I really don't know why.

That's why it's good for you to get out, farmboy. There are a lot of people who like you.

You know, man, I'd like to be one of those people.


No comments:

Post a Comment