Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Seeing stars


Man, now I have financial problems on top of being sick. Fuck.

Do you want to talk about it, farmboy?

No, I'm sick of thinking about this shit all the time. Damn, my luck has been bad lately. 

On the brighter side, I'm going to a songwriting camp tomorrow. Did I tell you about that? Some wonderful person donated a scholarship with a private yurt to stay in.

Sounds pretty wonderful. Being outside, creating music, making friends...

I already know a bunch of people that are going. I just hate having this fuckin' financial stuff hanging over my head, you know?

I bet. 

But this songwriter camp should be great for you. You've been in your apartment way too much this summer.

You're telling me, man. I'm looking really forward to seeing stars. You can't do much of that in the big city.

And, maybe, who know? Maybe I'll write something I like. But I'm not pressuring myself. This is the closest I may get to a summer vacation this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment