Thursday, August 14, 2014

Cancer cells multiplying in your brain


Man, this fuckin' world. I swear, we human beings are just becoming more and more disgusting with each passing day. Watching the news these days, it's like cancer cells multiplying in your brain.

I'm afraid to ask, farmboy. What happened now?

Well, lately it's this whole thing in Ferguson, Missouri. You know, the unarmed 18-year-old who was killed by a police officer.

Michael Brown?

Yeah, Michael Brown. That's who it is.

I'm disgusted by all of this -- as are a lot of people. Fuck. What the fuck is going on in this country?

You tell me, farmboy. I don't have any answers. And believe me, I would love to have some answers.

I ain't got no answers, either. I just know…oh, what the fuck do I know?

You know plenty, farmboy. And so do a lot of people. There's a lot of decent people out there…

I know, I know. So why does it feel like we don't, huh?

Because this kind of shit happens far too often. Statistically, a black male is murdered by police every 48 hours. Or at least according to what I've read.

This is fuckin' bullshit, man. What the fuck has happened to us?


No comments:

Post a Comment