Friday, September 12, 2014

An avocado


Tired, man. Third week of fuckin' work and I'm exhausted. I have no energy. I'd go to bed, but then I have to leave this chair. 

Have you drank coffee, farmboy?

I just finished a cup. Hasn't helped much. Maybe I'll drink another one.

You'd have to leave your chair for that as well.

Yeah, I know. I'd also like to go to the store to buy something fun to eat, but that means I'd really have to get energized.

What would you buy, farmboy?

An avocado.

That's it?

Maybe something sweet as well. But I'd be really surprised if I went. I'm not sure I want anything that much.

Anyways, it doesn't fuckin' matter. Because sooner or later I'm gonna decide to listen to a podcast or smoke weed or something and then I'll get up. It's inevitable. It's like the fuckin' sun coming up in the morning, you know?


No comments:

Post a Comment