Friday, September 19, 2014

Fig


So today I ate my first fig.

What?  You've never had a fig? farmboy, where've you been?

I've had a fig newton. Does that count?

How did you like it?

The fig newton? A little dry, I suppose…

No, I mean the fig.

It was good. I don't know if I'd eat them very much, really, but figs are okay. They look kinda strange. I wish I was more adventurous in what I eat. I mistrust things sometimes, you know, like feta cheese.

I love feta cheese!

Most people do. Me, I don't trust feta cheese because it's made with goat's milk. And that's totally fuckin' ridiculous! I don't know a single thing about goats. It's just a different animal than the cow.

So, farmboy, would you try a fig again. 

Yeah, I probably would. As long as I don't have to look at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment