Sunday, March 1, 2015

I failed, okay?


I am so fuckin' irresponsible, man. I feel so fuckin' guilty.

Why, farmboy? What happened?

I didn't feel like doing my laundry today, so I didn't.

That's it?

It's, like, just one of many things I need to do, and I didn't do it. I failed, okay? This is why I can't have a clean apartment like everybody else. I've always been like this, and it pisses me off. What the fuck is wrong with me?

farmboy?

What?

Breathe.

I don't want to fuckin' breathe, I want to be…

What do you want to be, farmboy?

Somebody else.

No you don't.

Yeah, that's true. (laughs)  I just get frustrated and I can't see why I don't change.

You are changing, farmboy.

Not fast enough, man.

Let me let you in on a little secret, farmboy. Right now you're in the midst of a transformation…

Yeah, right.

I'm serious.You've put in a lot of work and, more importantly, you're beginning to think a little more of yourself.You're looking at possibilities. Your life is going to change, farmboy.

What if it doesn't?

It will.

Well, this is interesting…


No comments:

Post a Comment