Monday, March 23, 2015

I love drinking coffee at midnight


Hey, hey, I'm on Spring break! 

Excellent, farmboy. What are you going to do with it?

The same thing I do every fuckin' year, man. I make all these plans to do all this work and then I totally ignore said plans and smoke weed and read lots of crap on the internet.

And, yeah, I still play music and write. I do those things every day, though.

I do have plans for Friday, though. I'm getting my gums worked on at the dentist. I am not looking forward to it, but I suppose that it's the right thing to do.

It is. You don't want to be having problems with your gums later on. Get it taken care of now, farmboy.

I will, I will.

But, yeah, I really to need to take advantage of this time. I love having the luxury of time when I have it. I love drinking coffee at midnight and going to bed at 4 a.m. I love not having to be a fuckin' slave to the fuckin' clock, you know?

I know. We've all been there.

Well, man, when I get to cheat time a little I feel so fuckin' accomplished, let me tell you.


No comments:

Post a Comment