Monday, March 9, 2015

I'm just getting fuckin' overwhelmed


Man, I tell you, I'm just getting fuckin' overwhelmed by everything that I need to do. I got CDs to make and send off, I got business emails to write, I gotta exercise, I gotta practice, I gotta create. And those are all good things but I don't know…

You sound tired, farmboy. Are you getting enough rest?

I think so. It's just that this is the week of daylight savings time, you know, "spring ahead," all that shit. Takes me a while to get used to it. They do it too early in the year, that's for sure. I'm getting up in total darkness like it's December again.

Plus, it's fuckin' Monday, man, and Mondays always suck.

I guess that's true, at least most of the time…

I don't know, man, maybe I am tired. I mean, I'm yawning all the time. Maybe that's why my stomach's been hurting. Maybe that's why I've been feeling so unsatisfied with everything lately.

Everything?

Well, okay, maybe not everything. Music is going well. I have a new song and I've been writing a lot. Which, by the way, is what I need to do if I'm gonna be a writer.

You are a writer, farmboy. A songwriter. And you're pretty darn good at it.

Thanks, man. I try. Now all I gotta do is get everything else in line and my life will be set.


No comments:

Post a Comment