Monday, November 9, 2015

But it's temporary


Man, what a day this has been so far. And it's just fuckin' Monday, man. 

What happened, farmboy?

I lost my fuckin' wallet.

Where did you lose it?

If I knew that, I'd go get it, wouldn't I?

(pause)

I'm sorry, man. I'm just stressed out because of my wallet. I think it fell off in the bus this morning while I was coming to work.

That's too bad, farmboy. Did you have much money in it?

I had about fifty bucks. No credit cards though, thank God.

Well, that's good. That's a relief.

I was gonna go buy groceries, but I can't now. I can get a replacement card but I have to have a picture ID for that. And of course, is in my wallet.

Which you don't have.

There's got to be some way, man. I don't really have any money and my bus pass was in my wallet, too. 

Fuck.

It'll show up, farmboy, hopefully. And if not, you just lost some money and a bus pass. I know it sucks...

But it's temporary. I'll survive. 

But it still sucks, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment