Tuesday, November 17, 2015

It always feels like the bad guys are winning


Hey, I gotta tell you, man, this fuckin' job is gonna be the death of me sooner than later.

What's up with your job, farmboy?

More and more bullshit, man. It never fuckin' ends, you know?

Also, the news about the terrorism in France is so fuckin' awful. Man, sometimes I hate this world...

But it's not the world's fault, farmboy. The vast, vast majority of the people in this world are just people who want peace and justice and the best for their families.

I know. It always feels like the bad guys are winning, though.

They're not. The human race wouldn't be around if they were.

Man, I hope you're right. I don't want to disappear from this planet. I mean, I complain a lot, but I really do love this ol' world, you know?


No comments:

Post a Comment