Monday, November 30, 2015

I have talented friends


So, how was your Thanksgiving, man.

It was good, farmboy, thanks for asking. Lots of food, got to see my son and his wife and his kids -- my grandkids. There's three of them, two boys and a girl. 

Sounds great, man. It's good to see family.

Yes, it is. How about you, farmboy? How was your Thanksgiving?

It was very good. It was pretty mellow. I went to a friend's house and everyone brought something.

What did you take?

A pumpkin cheesecake that I got at Trader Joe's. I figured that the kindest thing I could do was not subject my friends to my cooking.

Did you play any music, farmboy?

Yeah, played some guitar, sang some songs. It was really good. I have talented friends.

I'm glad it was a good time.

It was! Now only three weeks until winter break.


No comments:

Post a Comment