Monday, June 26, 2017

The stuff that holds me back


Hey, man, I'm sorry I haven't been around. I've been having issues with anger lately, complete rages that explode out of control. I spoke to my psychologist today and I'm going to speak to him and my psychiatrist Wednesday. I'm taking care of this. I'm taking care of a lot of fuckin' things, but they all take time.

What do you mean, farmboy?

I'm trying to transform myself, basically. I'm trying toi be the person I really am instead off the person I've trained myself to be.

So I've been taking care of physical problems, emotional problems, weight, depression, isolation, lack of relationships, loneliness, anxiety, that kind of stuff. (laughs)  The stuff that holds me back.

Holds you back from what, farmboy?

From being myself.

That's so sad, farmboy.

That's my fuckin' life, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment