Sunday, March 8, 2020

Klonopin


I am afraid
I am alone
I am lost with no direction home
I am anxious
I cannot breathe
and I see there is no way for me tom leave
but I hobble
to my desk
where you know I'm going to fill this last request
please release me
I cannot win
Klonopin

I'm so nervous
but I can fill
my longings with this little pill
it's blue and round
and kinda cute
and it's what I'm wanting in this pursuit
it ain't too strong
it suits me fine
especially when I know it's time
and it's time
now to begin
Klonopin

          when the pain of everyday
          surrounds me
          I know the friend I want to have 
          around me

I can be hopeful
I can have fun
I'm well aware I'm not the only one
it's not perfect
this life I live
and I need a little something to forgive
and I'm thankful
for its existence
especially when I can't go the distance
doctor please
prescribe me once again
Klonopin


No comments:

Post a Comment