Sunday, March 15, 2020

Watching out for triggers


Oh, man, this is so fuckin' weird.

It sure is, farmboy. How are you doing today?

Tense. I am very thankful, though, that my neighbor offered to buy groceries for me. I took her up on it, since I was going to go out today. Now I don't have to. It's mainly boring but there's this underlying sense of panic. I should probably take a Klonopin at some point today if it doesn't subside.

I've been playing games on the computer, sleeping late, staying informed but also getting away from the news at times. I'm watching out for triggers. I'm kinda keeping everything light, talking to people on the phone, playing guitar, singing. 

This sucks, though.

Yes, it does. But I don't have to tell you how necessary it is.

So why are you telling me?

Funny guy. 

I know all this is necessary, and, really, I'm not complaint much. As I said the other day, this is just so fuckin' surreal. I know this will be over at some point -- or, I hope this will be over at some point. All I can really do is stay away from people.

Which does suck. We need each other.

And we'll find other ways. Everything is so connected now, with phones and computers and whatnot. I can't be so afraid of talking on the phone anymore. We all need to communicate.

Which is what we're doing right now, farmboy. 

I thank God for you. You make life less lonely.


No comments:

Post a Comment