Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Rant


I have been trying to stay at home to do the right thing but, Jesus, there fuckin' idiots keep making me go out on the fuckin' bus to see if I can get prescriptions that they've managed to fuck up, big time. And I'm trying to be patient, but, man, they're just so fuckin' determined to have me get the coronavirus.m Back and forth. And the fuckin' insurance companies! Man, this fuckin' country is in such a fuckin' mess and it's all because of greed. Fuckin' stupid assholes. Especially the Asshole-in-Chief. I don't even want to think of that moitherfuckin' son of a bitch. Stop! Everybody, just fuckin' stop! Leave me the fuck alone! What the fuck is wrong with you people? I'm trying, I'm trying to do the best I can here, just like millions of other people all over the world, but business keeps fuckin' us up. I want to scream: Get it tiger! Do your fuckin' jobs! Quit fuckin' lying to us. Do something instead of fuckin' around with all the political bullshit. Be on our side for once in your greedy little miserable lives. Stop it. Stop making it so hard on your citizens. Be fuckin' human for once in your lives. 


No comments:

Post a Comment