Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fuck, yeah, man!


Hey, farmboy, how's it going?

The goal has been met.

What?

Today my Kickstarter project reached $3000. $3300, actually. I also got $350 in checks from people who didn't want to do the credit card thing over the internet.

Was today the final day?

No! It's still got a couple more days. Can you believe this!

This is excitement time, farmboy!

Fuck, yeah, man! When I stop and think about it, man, this is fuckin' amazing!

You're going to make an album!

I'm gonna make an album, man!

You know, there's so much I could say right now, but I think I should give this endeavor the respect it deserves and just focus on this for a little while.

You'll get back to the regular grind soon enough.

I know. So I ain't talking about that fuckin' shit right now. Now is the time to rejoice in this victory.

Am I being overdramatic enough?

No, farmboy. I agree, time to celebrate. And I'm glad I get to do it with you.

I like this feeling good about myself, man. I like it a lot, you know?



No comments:

Post a Comment