Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just glad to be alive


Happy birthday, farmboy! How's your day been?

Thanks! It's been okay, it's even been good. Nothing much happened, which is fine, and I got a chocolate chip cupcake and Chinese food. So it's been nice.

How's your day been, man?

Good, a good day.

Good. It's funny, sometimes I appreciate "good" and today is one of those days. I like that I can just be home and take it easy, you know? This world is so fuckin' stressful all the fuckin' time, maybe "good" can take on a whole new meaning.

Such as?

Oh, man...I'm stoned...But, fuck, let me explore that. Sometimes it's good to be able to just catch your breath and enjoy life for what it is. Which is that I'm just glad to be alive, you know?

And so, let's just leave it as that, pure and simple.

Works for me.

That's good.



No comments:

Post a Comment