Sunday, October 16, 2011

This album thing


Thinkin'.

Thinkin'?

Thinkin' 'bout making the CD. Thinkin' maybe I'll go into the studio where I'll be recording and record the whole fuckin' album in one afternoon so I can get comfortable in the studio and gives me the demos to work with.

I think that sounds good, farmboy. I think it's a wise decision.

Thanks, man. I need to hear that.

I'm getting obsessed with the album, which is to be expected and which is a good thing. I want to get more obsessed.

Glad to hear it. I'm looking forward to hearing the album, farmboy. Do you have any kind of schedule yet?

I'm planning for it to come out in, like, April or May. In the spring, you know? Start recording basic instrumental tracks in December, do my local recording in the next three months, go to California to record during spring break.

All this, you know, can change at any time.

Which is just fine. You have a plan, and that's what counts.

Yeah. I can still hardly believe that I've got this money now and it's for making an album. I am so thankful, man.

I bet.

This is gonna be so much fun, this album thing. This is gonna be good.



No comments:

Post a Comment