Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just fuckin' buzzing, man


It's happening, man, the obsessive thinking I was telling you about. It's like this kind of torture, a kind of war going on in my mind. You know, two fighting sides. Which, of course, is the way my life's always been like. It's just a whole lot more fuckin' pronounced during this kind of time.

So, basically, I don't know what to do. My mind is just fuckin' buzzing, man. I mean, it has, like, a charged-up battery. I've already called the coffeehouse and asked, you know? I mean, there's not much further this stuff can go, right? So I'm just dealing with hurt feelings and a fuckin' mind that obsesses over every fuckin' detail.

I mean, now I'm feeling like I'm not a good musician and that's why I'm not on the show. And that may be true...

farmboy, stop...

(starts to cry) Fuck, man, I don't know...

Have you taken a clonazepam?

Yeah. I did, about ten minutes ago.

Give it some time, farmboy. Try to find something to get you out of your head. One of your podcasts or something to read. A TV show.

I don't have a TV.

You can watch shows on the internet. What I'm saying is see if you can find something that holds your attention.

Okay. I'll look. Maybe there's a podcast I can fall asleep to. I haven't listened to This American Life yet this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment