Monday, October 17, 2011

Instinctual? Organic?


Man, I'm so fuckin' tired.

What's wrong?

Oh, nothing. I'm just tired. Physically tired. You know, need sleep, need quiet, that kind of thing. This working for a living fuckin' sucks, man. But I'm trying not to place too much importance about this. I'm just gonna take it easy and try to quiet down my mind.

Mondays suck, don't they?

Oh, man. Yeah.

On the CD front, I think I am going to record the whole album at the studio, just guitar/vocal demos. I think I can do that in an afternoon. I just have to be extremely practiced, but if I'm making a CD I should be extremely practiced anyway.

When do you plan to record it, farmboy?

Probably December, during the winter break. That's what I'm thinking. I think I'm passing on going to California during winter break. It's too soon, I think.

Sounds like decisions are being made. I'm glad to hear it.

It's all kinda -- I'm not sure of the word. Instinctual? Organic? It's like I'm filling up my head with all kinds of stuff, man, and the end result is a decision. About something. Hey, man?

Yes, farmboy?

(laughs) I'm stoned. You'll have to excuse me. I think it's time I get ready to go to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment