Sunday, March 17, 2013

Fuckin' scares me sometimes


Hey, man, how you doing?

Good to see you, farmboy. I haven't heard from you too much lately. Is everything okay? I saw you briefly yesterday and you said your leg has been improving.

Yeah, and I'm so glad. I mean -- not that I deserve a medal for this or anything -- I kinda lived with this constant pain for almost three weeks. And it's not even that the pain was that extreme. It's just that it seemed never-ending and it affected sleep and my biological defenses were down so I was open to everything. Plus the fuckin' side effects, man, and drug interactions and all...I just haven't been much in the mood for talking.

That's understandable.

I'm sorry, man.

No need to apologize, farmboy. I'm just glad to see that you're on the mend.

Thanks. Yeah, I been such a fuckin' hermit lately. Fuckin' scares me sometimes.

I'm sensing a little bit of a panic from you, farmboy.

That's true. There's the beginning of a panic. I can feel it.

Would you like to discuss this more at another time?

Yeah, I would. I need to. I think it's become important to talk about it. But right now isn't the time. But it will be time. Soon.

I'll be here.

I'm betting on it, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment