Thursday, March 7, 2013

I'm still amazed. It's amazing


I'm sorry to complain, but I'm just really tired of being in physical pain -- even though it's not extreme pain by any means -- and side effects from medications and all that fuckin' shit. It just seems never-ending. I know I'm just whining, but I want to go back to not feeling so fuckin' lousy all the time, man.

I bet, farmboy. It's been almost two weeks. That's a long time.

I'm just such a wimp when it comes to pain. 

You know, farmboy, it is pain and you feel bad. But you're taking care of it and it'll be over soon. And then you can go back to your normal life of, well...

Being depressed and worrying about money?

Those are your words.

And they're true words. But, you know, I'm still so knocked out by what my songwriter friends did -- pitching in to help me -- that I'm not all that depressed. I am grateful, man. I'm still amazed. It's amazing.

And it's lasting longer than this temporary physical pain, farmboy.

I'm gonna sound so corny, but I think some part of this is gonna last forever.

It will, farmboy. There's no two ways about it.

Yep. And that's the way it should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment