Friday, June 14, 2013

I just don't fuckin' want to


Man, it's so fuckin' tough. Today was the last day at school for students, so I'm kinda in this celebratory mood. But I still have things to do, and I just don't fuckin' want to, you know.

I can relate. We all can relate. What I usually do is perform the tasks that need performing and then celebrate. What do you think, farmboy?

I'm trying to do just that. It's hard, though. I have this weird resistance to it.

But I know you're right. I'll enjoy life a whole lot more if I just get all this shit out of the way.

And what shit, specifically, are you talking about?

Just the regular disciplines I have, you know, writing and practicing and exercising and eating fruits and vegetables and...

You might want to start with just one discipline at a time.

Yeah, I know. I'll start with writing. And then I'll move on from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment