Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Many words that begin with a C


So I'm gonna be gone for a couple of days. I'm house- and dog-sitting. Annie's a great dog and I really love being with her. Dogs, man, they're just the fuckin' best. I swear, I gotta get myself into some situation where I can live my life with a dog.

I think it would be good if you had a dog, farmboy. 

Yeah. I never really look at it as having a dog, you know, owning a dog. Being its master. I mean, shit, I don't want to be anybody or anything's fucking master.

How do you view your relationship with a dog, then?

Kinda like my guitar. We're co-conspirators, we're collaborators. Compadres. Many words that begin with a C.

I've never looked at it that way. I like it.

That's how I'd like to be treated if I were a dog.

Or anything else, for that matter.

Yeah, But especially dogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment